Older older

to the creatures of the above world

Thursday, December 22, 2005

22 of December

Magnificent..
I watched you from afar

When we danced


We had our Office Christmas Party (OCP) last night. Apparently OCPs are a big thing in this country. I marvellous chance to see the real faces of your co-workers. And real they are..

Comforted was I to find myself in a crowded room of maybe 70-100 people who smile with their eyes and do mean it when they say Bless You – an everyday mantra in this season of flu. Every person received a long awaited goody bag hello hello!! it contained wine so guess how happy I was!! The bag also contained a box of chocolates and a lottery ticket (won a sphyga me). On to the bar – to be brutally honest with you those few weeks of gym and diet did me good (Sarah, yes, bitch, I did get into a size 8 vest!!…flipping heck…must not spoil it now) mostly healthwise (that is I can climb the hill on the way to work and still be able to breath rhythmically) so I really hated indulging on unlimited amounts of alcohol (numbers of calories multiplying in my head in nanoseconds) but I decided this is the season of flu and indulgence and there I was…(sweated off all of the calories today)

Forgot about the harmful influence of drinking after a second glass and oh yes…danced and danced and danced….

And then…that one dance to Build Me A Buttercup.. such a song!…and off and thanks and you ok and I am leaving now and hug hug and kiss on the forehead. I left.

Feels like I am going down with a flu. Maybe not. Maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home