Older older

to the creatures of the above world

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Nicole (Lynden's daughter) took this photo while playing with my phone. Missed Juliette and the girls there..the place is not the same without them.

Vessy, everyone's saying hi to you and sending their love. Did you know Heulwen tried ringing you on your landline? You were not home apparently. Will do my best to write an informative email to you about everything that happened OUT THERE.

Back to London now, flying out on Friday...

trututu mes kartuuuu daug pridareme klaidu.....oh bugger, my sister is not here to read this one..a family inside joke


aaaaa...e...a....e......


i was told repeatedly how fat i have gotten

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dear Julia,

    very glad to hear you were in Builth:-) waiting for a long e-mal and tell me everything:-)
    Vesi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home